Build your future with StarkSouk
A home for the curious and passionate people.
At StarkSouk, we are obsessed with the great brand experience. We are driven by the desire to create an engaging, authentic, and powerful brand experience for our customers. Hence, we are looking for talented people who are as curious and passionate as us and help us to create an exceptional brand experience for our customers.
Benefits of working at StarkSouk
Business Development Executive (BDE)
We are looking for an individual who loves to connect with others and has a passion for creating new business opportunities for the company.
Experience: 1+ years
- Identifying business opportunities for the company and taking steps towards business opportunities and securing them for the company.
- To maintain good relationships with existing clients.
- To generate new business with existing clients.
- Set meetings with potential clients.
- You are the person who initiates a conversation with another company and defines whether there is an interest in our company.
- To reach out to the client and find out which one is the best fit for our business.
- You have to do lead generation (EX: cold emailing, cold calling, LinkedIn messaging, etc…).
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
- To maintain short-term and long-term business development plans.
- 1+ years of experience in business development field is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers and team.
- Fluency in the English language as well as in Hindi is highly appreciated
- Some experience in the branding, advertising and digital marketing industry
- A good understanding of our ideal customer is required.
We are more interested in your skills and knowledge, not your degree.
- Must Have:
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of CRMs Software
- Good interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, and relationship building skills
- Good to Have:
- Basic knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Good understanding of branding, advertising, and the digital marketing industry
- Creativity and determination in your work
WordPress Developer (Project Based Only)
Experience: 0-2 years
- Create WordPress plug-ins and themes.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Collaborate with members of a creative team.
- Stay abreast of new developments in software, trends, and practices.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Expert in Woo Commerce Custom Development With Plugins.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Must have a good understanding of browser compatibility issues.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Understanding client requirements and functional specifications.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
- We are more interested in your skills and knowledge, not your degree. But having a good work portfolio will be a plus point for you to be selected.